[omnetpp] problems in vc80-debug libraries ???

Dear All,
  I tried to use MSVC++ 8.0 to compile and build my old code that was ok with VC 6.0. However I failed to build due to link errors. Let me tell you what I tried to do.

  At first, I copied the content of /lib/vc80-debug to /lib  of the omnet installation directory AND then tried to build. but I got some link error and a warning saying:
  "LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBCMT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library"
  So, I put 'libcmt' in "project>properties>linker>input>ignore specific library"
  AND then again tried to build. But this type I got several error saying for example
  "sim_std.lib(cpar.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __invalid_parameter_noinfo"

  So am I right if I say that the vc80-debug library in the recent release of omnet++ need to be checked again?

  However, You may also see several recent posts on this topic at http://www.omnetpp.org/forum/print.php?id=1028. But still no solution has been found. However, I hope that the omnet release team may recompile/recheck vc80-debug libraries as early as possible and thus help us in overcoming the problem .

  By the way, if someone has got anyother solution, please share with us.

  regards,
  Lenin